Email updates

If you would like to receive updates on new blog postings, leave your email address in any of the comments.  Posting alerts will be sent to you as soon as posts are published!

jots (editor)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Earth Girls Aren't Easy

No need for an introduction this morning: I am so pissed at myself I am going to go right into it.

I know this is a blog about sports, but like it or not, this blog belongs to me and I will do whatever I want with it. I can't understand why women and men have to be so different. Can someone please tell me why when a woman wants you, you don’t want her and when you want her she doesn’t want you? Women are complicated; so much that while I'm writing this I can already feel the backlash from women all over the country. Why can't women and men just have this understanding: meaning when I'm watching the game, why can't women just understand that this is not a good time to talk but it is a good time for a sandwich. I know I could get it for myself but I am watching the game.

I've come to the conclusion that women are like your favorite sports team; they get your expectations up only to let you down. Okay, maybe not that extreme, but if you've been in a relationship' you would know that what you get in the beginning is definitely not what you get in the end. And remember, this may not apply to everyone but like it or not this my blog and I can do what I want to! [with editor approval, of course (:]

I would also like to say that sometimes I am to be blamed for my mishaps with women, but since I have to live with myself everyday I figured I would write about women. Women, a word of advice: many men can not play competitive sports anymore so, when a game is on just sit back and relax so a man can journey back to the good old days when he could move mountains: now all he can move is a lawn mower.

1 comment:

  1. Please keep your women issues to yourself and keep it to sports. Nobody needs to hear about your lovelife or lack there of. Watch out for them Trailblazers, I predict them to win out, keeping Booston from yet another chance of advancing into the secound round.

    ReplyDelete