Email updates

If you would like to receive updates on new blog postings, leave your email address in any of the comments.  Posting alerts will be sent to you as soon as posts are published!

jots (editor)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tracy McFlakey

I can't believe this man still has the nerve to call himself a member of the Houston Rockets. If you haven't figured it out yet, I live in Houston, Texas so the majority of my time will be spent talking (complaining) about things I see in Houston.

Okay Tracy (T Mac) decided to go on national radio and completely puts his foot in his mouth at the worst time because his own team is still in the playoffs! For those of you who live on Mars, Tracy McShady was on a live radio show and picked the Los Angeles Lakers to win the Championship.

Now I can officially began my Tracy McGrady rip session.

Tracy "mother fucking" McGrady; until your contract expires, your allegiance should be to the team who signs your checks. We haven't heard from you in months and all of the sudden you appear and give your opinions which aren’t worth DICK! I never questioned your heart while the rest of the city spoke ill-will about you. I fought my own friends when they told me if you put your faith in this guy he will surely break your heart. After I heard your voice on the JR show yesterday, I sat in my car in shock because surely he knows by picking the Lakers you are telling your teammates "you have no chance against the Lakers". Darryl Morey, you are a great GM and I feel the best is yet to come: please figure out a way to get this man out of town.

Tracy, I know this blog will never reach you, but like it or not I have to let you know that if you feel the way you do about this team please don’t show your face around Toyota Center on Friday. We don't need your bad vibes anywhere around us. Rocket fans, let's band together and never mention Tracy McGrady again, because the fact of the matter is this we will never understand a man who doesn’t understand himself (I don’t have the passion, ITS ALL ON ME)!

Tracy, please do us all a favor: retire. When you do, maybe we will call it even. If not I will officially dedicate my blog in ripping you a new one everyday: the new name of my blog will be called is Tracy a Man or a Woman!

I am lion, hear me roar.

12 comments:

  1. Tracy McGrady is the best thing that has ever happened to the city of Houston. It is a known fact that Houston will not advance out of the first round, they never do. LA all the way and please quit complaining about the best player in houston franchise history and possibly the NBA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy McGrady should give back a portion of his $23M salary to the city he doesnt support anymore. he has obviously checked out emotionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take you LA-loving homo self away from here T-MAC 4 life

    ReplyDelete
  4. ieatfish is just a little upset b/c his Rocketeers cant make it out of the first round. If TMAC was playing it would def be a great series between the sockets and lakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. T-MAC 4 life must be a fucking HATER from Dallas, but could be a Laker bandwagon guy! Only someone from Dallas would waste time and spend there entire life hoping bad things upon people from Houston. Get a job loser. On a better note, yes Tracy should leave Houston. It has nothing to do with him as a player, scoring, etc. He is just a LOSER. He doesn't have what it takes to win and he never will. Instead of retiring I hope some shitty team like the Dallas Mavericks take him and continue losing. Only the Mavs can be up 2-0 and lose 4-2 in the Finals. He has the Tony Romo syndrome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get mad because he told the truth. He can't come out and say that the Rockets will win when they don't have a snowball's chance in hell. But I am in complete agreement with you as to him being a Rocket. He is not worth the salary they are paying him. Now if he were to say, take an extreme pay cut, then he would be worth the money. In short, I agree with his assessment and I don't hold it against him, and I also agree with your assessment as to how his future with the Rockets should turn out.

    [moved to correct thread by editor]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey McGrady is a BROAD. She is just mad that the Rockets actually have a legitimate chance to advance to the second round of the playoffs with her a$$ sitting on the bench. To think, all the team had to do was bench him and let players play who actually want to win and are serious about contributing to the team. So the next time he wants to go on a radio show, the only prediction he should be making is the one that informs us of his retirement date. When exactly is it appropriate for us to ask him for our money back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Big Daddy, you cant be serious with that rebutle. No I'm not from Dallas but I know that they wish they could land a player of that caliber. You say he doesn't have what it takes to win, maybe HOUSTON doesn't have what it takes to win, BET THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. McGrady( and his cuz V Carter) is a quitter, he has proven it everywhere he has been. Look on the bright side, with him out you actually have an opportunity to get out of the first round.... and his contract expires after next season

    BJxn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who cares about Tracy McGrady, the Rockets, or the Mavericks. Have you seen the Shamrock on the Celtics Jersey, yeah they're going to win it all!!!!!! Bet that T-MAC 4LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  11. I told you! I have been saying for years that this dude (although a very capable NBA player) is not a franchise dude. He's not the guy you put peices around to win a ring he IS one of the peices. The problem is now that everyone knows this I can't think of a team dumb enough to take on that contract for a guy who is not capable of living up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now Booston, is really going to realize how bad they miss T-Mac when they dont advance.

    ReplyDelete